Support Theatre and Dance at Casper College
Become a Theatre and Dance Patron
There is no better way to support the Casper College Theatre and Dance program than by becoming a patron. Established in 1985, the patron program makes it possible to support the high quality programs that support Casper College’s reputation in the arts. Through the generosity of our patrons, the program has been able to grow, attracting high-quality theatre and dance students.
Theatre and dance productions have become a pillar of the arts scene in central Wyoming. Through the years the fundraising program has been guided by community volunteers; our Casper College theatre advisory board. The advisory board has prioritized expenditure of donated funds as follows:
- Scholarships that financially support theatre and dance students.
- Guest artists are a cornerstone of the theatre and dance educational program that provide students exposure to the professional worlds of theatre and dance.
- Play productions, where a portion of every donation is used to supplement the cost of producing plays and dance concerts.
Benefits to Patrons
- Early notice of upcoming productions
- Free season ticket packages
- Early reservations for seating and dates for all shows
- “Stagedoor” newsletter
- Name recognition in each playbill
- Broadway Club: Donation of $2,000 or more with eight season ticket packages
- Off Broadway Club: $1,000 – $1,999 with six season ticket packages
- Executive Producers’s Club: $500 – $999 with five season ticket packages
- Producer’s Club: $325 – $499 with four season ticket packages
- Director’s Club: $175 – $324 with three season ticket packages
- Performer’s Club: $125 – $174 with two season ticket packages
Our patrons are a very special group, and we would like to thank them for their support. We invite you, if you’re not already a part of this program, to join us!
Become a Show Sponsor
Show your support for the Casper College Theatre and Dance program by becoming the sole sponsor for a specific show within the theatre and dance production season. The sponsor of each show will receive exclusive and highlighted recognition throughout the entire advertising and production run of a show. Funding from sponsors allow the theatre and dance programs to grow by funding scholarships, guest artists, equipment, and production costs. Your sponsorship makes it possible for Casper College to continue its tradition of high-quality programs that support Casper College’s reputation in the arts.
Benefits to Show Sponsors
By being a show sponsor of the Casper College Theatre and Dance program, your company or family will receive:
- Listed as the show sponsor (for the selected show) on the poster, playbill, and theatre and dance social media platforms
- A thank-you sign placed at both theatre entrance doors displaying your sponsorship
- Reserved, premium-placed, inside cover, full-page ad in the show's playbill, with a thank you from us
- Dinner and drinks for eight at J's Pub on opening night of the show
- Eight tickets with premium seating to the opening night of the show
- Introduction to the audience before the beginning of the show on opening night
- Private backstage tour after the opening night show, by the chair of the department of theatre and dance, for the eight people who attended opening night
- A poster of the show, signed by the cast and artistic staff
Show Sponsorship Levels
- Fall musical = $3,000
- McMurry Mainstage dramas = $2,000
- Thomas H. Empey Studio Theatre = $1,500
- Barbara R. and Leland F. Scifers Dance Theatre = $1,500
NOTE: If you’re a first-time sponsor, contact the Casper College Public Relations Department who will assist you with the design and production of your advertisement and recognition. If you already have camera-ready artwork for your advertisement and a high-resolution color logo for the website, email the files to email@example.com. Feel free to email public relations with your questions.